What I love most about makeup is that it can transform you into this sexy vixen or a goody two shoes just by applying eyeliner or wear a different color lip then BAAM it’s a whole new feeling that you perceive about yourself. Maybe if someone asks me, Can I live without makeup? My answer would be yes I can BUT I don’t want to. Everyday I have the opportunity to express myself the way I want to, wether it’s fresh dewy I slept for 8 hours look or smudged out liner ala Daisy Lowe.
From all of the endless possibilities that makeup can project, there’s one look that I’ve been really liking and religiously applied it for the past month or so which is the “Sweet” look. I don’t know why I call it the Sweet look, maybe part of it is because my boyfriend always compliments me whenever I wear it, he says it makes me look like a “good girl” which In fact I am (duh). Hahahahaha
This looks is very simple, blushing, dewy and most importantly makes you feel good! So here are the products I used to achieve this look, all are from My Beauty Story!
1. Apply CC Cream Real complexion all over your face (including neck)
2. Mix shade Rose & Sweet Pea Lip & Cheek cream blush and dab on the apple of the cheeks
3. Use a big fluffy brush to set face with Mineral DD Lose Powder in shade Medium
4. Fill in brows with Highbrow Eyebrow Micromatic and dont forget to blend with the spooly
5. Apply brown color from Fun Trio Eyeshadow in Classic Chic all over the lids and blend so the color is not that bold
6. Apply a straight bold eyeliner using Eyeliner Matic MidNight Dream Black on upper lash line making sure to fill in the gaps so eyes will look bigger
7. Prep eyelashes by applying Midnight Dream Black Mascara then apply false lashes for a sweet flirty look
8. Complete look by swiping Sweet & Chic lipstick in shade Calanthe + Samantha then dab with tissue for a matte finish
Tell me in the comments section below.. Do you like this sweet makeup look on me?
Shop for My Beauty Story products here